Deadline for submission is June 25, 2019
Thank you for participating in the Public Health & Safety Day at “Arrowhead Stadium – Home of the Kansas City Chiefs’ Founders’ Plaza on Saturday, July 13, 2019. This event is designed to promote a healthy and safe life style for the citizens of Kansas City. There will be many enjoyable activities to educate children and adults of all ages.
Submit vendor form online
Download vendor form
- Booth set up must be completed no later than 9:00 a.m. on the day of the event. Please, no late arrivals as car access will be cut off.
- Booths will operate from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Dismantling of booths must occur between 2:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. on the day of the event.
- Vendors are responsible for supplying all display materials for their space
- Vendor parking will be in Lots B, C, G and H
- Six foot table and two chairs will be provided